What is Kentaa Peer to Peer fundraising?
Our Peer-to-Peer (P2P) platform is used to facilitate fundraiser activities from your supporters. If someone starts a fundraiser for your organisation, they can submit their peer-to-peer fundraiser on this platform and make their own page. This page is used to raise donations.
Kentaa Go Peer-to-Peer Fundraising
- For every (non-profit) organization with a social objective and a Dutch Chamber of Commerce registration
- Work completely independently
- No costs on the donation proceeds or subscription costs
- The platform is free to use
- you only pay the payment provider costs
- There is no remittance per donation
- Get a Kentaa.nl subdomain
- Choose from 2 different template designs
- Monthly payment via a third-party account
The Kentaa dashboard includes
- Content Management System for creating and managing your own Peer-to-Peer-Fundraising platform
- Design with your own logo, banner and colour
- Content: text/image/video
- Adjustable two-level navigation menu
- Possibility to add downloads and FAQ section
- Login module
- For up to 50 fundraising pages
- Option to create a team fundraiser
- Overview with all fundraisers available for download in an Excel file
- Fundraiser Module
- A fundraising page for each fundraiser starter/team starter that can be used to gather donations. Includes a donation counter.
- The fundraising page can be personalised with your own text, image, target amount and blog (news updates)
- Fundraising pages can be shared via WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, email
- Auto email module
- For emails to participants, fundraiser starters and site administrators
To give you an example of what a Kentaa Peer to Peer Fundraising page looks like, we've made a demo.