What is Kentaa Event fundraising?
Event Fundraising is a method of gaining income for a good cause via an event. The events are mostly sports events where people can register as a participant and raise money for a charity (also called peer-to-peer fundraising). The event can be organised by the charity itself or by another organization. Millions of euros are raised every year with Event Fundraising.
Kentaa Go Event Fundraising
- For every (non-profit) organisation with a social objective and a Dutch Chamber of Commerce registration
- Get started completely independently
- No costs on the donation proceeds or subscription costs
- The platform is free to use
- With Kentaa Go you only pay the payment provider costs
- There is no remittance per donation
- A Kentaa.com subdomain
- Choose from 2 different template designs
- Monthly payment via a third-party account
The Kentaa dashboard includes:
- Content Management System for creating and managing your own website for the event
- Design with your own logo, banner and colours
- Content pages which include text/image/video
- Adjustable two-level navigation menu
- Ability to add downloads and FAQ section
- Registration module
- For max. 50 participants
- Option to link registration fee to the registration
- Option to register a team
- Ability to add purchasable item(s) to registration such as a t-shirt or swim cap
- Download all your registration data in an Excel file
- Action module
- A personal sponsor page for every participant or team. Donations made on the page are added to a counter.
- A personal sponsor page can be personalised with your own text, image, target amount, and blog (news updates)
- Sponsor pages can be shared via WhatsApp, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and email
- Auto email module
- For emails to participants, donors and site administrators
To give you an example of what a Kentaa Event fundraising page looks like, we've made a demo.